Tuesday, September 20, 2011

Book Event scheduled Canton, Texas

Two other Tate authors will join me at a book event in Canton, TX, for the First Monday Trade Days Sept. 29-Oct. 2nd in the Marketplace food court. This is the world's largest flea market so we are excited about the opportunities to meet and visit with new friends during this time. Grace Lundmark will share a table with me and she will sign and sell her book Chloe May Daughter of the Dustbowl. Also joining us will be Cara Coffey who will have her book there to sign and sell, Undercovered No More. Her son Patrick will also join us those days to sell his CDs. Please join us if you are in the area. We look forward to seeing you there.

My Aunt Margie Buffington will be helping me at my table with the book Mama and I wrote about her life growing up on cotton farms as a sharecropper's daughter. Margie is the middle sharecropper's daughter and will be quite an asset to our table. This will be a fun book event and I really look forward to this special time with the other authors and spending several days with Aunt Margie who lives near Canton. See you there!

No comments: