Sunday, August 9, 2009

Going to Bastrop for a few days to see Mama

Now that we have been home for a while, it is time for me to go to Bastrop to see mama and my sister Judy. I know Judy will be going back to work soon, driving a schoolbus. This is the best time to visit them because Gil will be leaving on Friday morning for one of his prison ministries here in Arkansas. He got the trike out of the shop so he has wheels for his trip. One of us needs to be home with Sylvia because she has epilepsy and needs meds morning and night to prevent seizures. I will be back Thursday. It is also time to order more books and get back into scheduling some book events. I know Columbia wants us to come back in October, so I need to call the school there and see when we can set up that book event for the school kids.

No comments: