Friday, January 23, 2009

Spring Book Events

It is time to schedule spring book events and I have three already set for March. On March 7th Mother and I will be at the public library in Minden, La. from 9-11:00 a.m. for a book review and signing. Then that afternoon from 1-3:00 pm we will be at Christian Life Tapes and Books, 8026 Jewella Ave., Shreveport, Louisiana.

On March 14th, we will have a book review and signing at the Louisiana State Cotton Museum, Plantation Hall, in Lake Providence, Louisiana, from 2-4:00 pm. The Museum will open especially for our event at 1:00 that day. Thanks so much Harriet for the invitation. I look forward to a fun day there....and a tour of the museum.

At this time I have ordered more books (I'm almost out) and am working on more events for festivals coming up in Arkansas and Louisiana this spring. Watch here for those dates and times. Camden, AR has a fun Daffodil Festival early March and Magnolia, AR, has a big Magnolia Blossom Festival in May. I hope to have several events scheduled soon in April as well.

No comments: