Sunday, February 15, 2009

More March Book Events

We have another book event scheduled, plus one in the works. The Bernice Business Club, Bernice, Louisiana, has invited us to speak at their March 26th meeting, which is on a Thursday. Ms. Lann saw the nice article in the El Dorado, AR, paper and called me and our publisher to give us the invitation. It will be at noon on that day.

When I went through Crossett on Friday on my way to Bastrop, I stopped again at the Ashley County Public Library and spoke to David. He gave me the name and phone number of the lady who will schedule our book event there. I spoke to her briefly, so she and I will be working together soon to set a date. Crossett is only about a half hour drive from Bastrop, so that will be convenient for mother to attend. I have a number of school classmates in the Crossett area and hope some of them can attend our event there. Watch this space for the date and time, hopefully in March.

No comments: